Friday, July 29, 2011

friday feature

Today's movie is magical. 


It's about John Keats and his love, Fanny. I adore this movie.







Here is a section of a letter from John to Fanny, found here.

Upon my Soul I can think of nothing else - The time is passed when I had power to advise and warn you again[s]t the unpromising morning of my Life - My love has made me selfish.  I cannot exist without you - I am forgetful of every thing but seeing you again - my Life seems to stop there - I see no further.  You have absorb'd me. I have a sensation at the present moment as though I was dissolving.

Their love was true and great.




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ah I really want to see this now! It looks so heart-wrenching, in a good, thoughtful way lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great movie! I will have to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for watching it with us!!! it was so beautiful in so many ways. cant wait to watch it with Liz! :)!!

    ReplyDelete