Friday, February 12, 2010

30 days.

So i stole this idea fro CaL who stole it from someone else, but isn't that the beauty of the internet?

for 30 days i will tell you something about myself according to this schedule.

Day 1: My favorite song.
Day 2: My favorite movie.
Day 3: My favorite television program.
Day 4: My favorite book.
Day 5: My favorite quote.
Day 6: My biggest pet peeve.
Day 7: A photo that makes me happy.
Day 8: A photo that makes me angry or sad.
Day 9: A photo I took.
Day 10: A photo of me taken over ten years ago.
Day 11: A photo of me taken recently.
Day 12: Whatever tickles my fancy.
Day 13: A fictional book.
Day 14: A non-fictional book.
Day 15: A fanatic.
Day 16: A song that makes me cry.
Day 17: An art piece.
Day 18: Whatever tickles my fancy.
Day 19: A talent of mine.
Day 20: A hobby of mine.
Day 21: A recipe.
Day 22: A website.
Day 23: A YouTube video.
Day 24: Whatever tickles my fancy.
Day 25: My day, in great detail.
Day 26: My week, in great detail.
Day 27: My month, in great detail.
Day 28: My year, in great detail.
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days.
Day 30: Whatever tickles my fancy.

Since I'll be at work FOR-EV-ER tomorrow I will combine day one and two today.

one - favorite song - iTunes says that it's The Call by Regina Spektor. I would have to agree that she is my favorite artist currently. I love her music and I had the opportunity to see her live at the Ryman last November and it was amazing. Here are some of my photos from the show.




two - favorite movie - Everything's Illuminated - based on the book by Jonathan Safran Foer and directed by Liev Schreiber





Such a powerful, deep, funny, beautiful, and moving movie. It will be hard for anything to ever replace this.

all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment