Wednesday, July 21, 2010

roadtrip and wants

i spent some money today to start making more cards and journals. next month i am going to have a booth at our local monthly artist/goods fair. i am excited and nervous. i wonder if people will actually buy things.

next week i will be traveling to newport ri. for the FOLK MUSIC FESTIVAL. i am so excited and can't wait to be both on the road and experiencing a new place. will take tons of photos and share them once i'm back.


cute new things on modcloth






all for now.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see your journals! Mutual 'friends' of ours, say that they are awesome!!!
    Have a fabulous time on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, I so wish Landon and I could go to this Festival. Enjoy it for us!!!
    And where is this monthly artist/good fair??
    I wants to go!
    And you will sell things my darling. All of your crafties are absolutely amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm having a booth at mosey.

    and tell landon that i bought new board so once i'm back we can work on making that journal of his dreams.

    ReplyDelete