Sunday, May 1, 2011

This weekend

On Saturday Morning we hung our senior show.


Then i started setting up my booth for village fest.




Today I went to the park and had an iced basil americano while reading tina fey's new book.



Then we had the GH end of the year picnic. so great. i love my little family.

It was a great weekend to end the semester. and the madness is over now so i can relax a little. I hope you had a great weekend. I'm currently working my way through 3 weeks of laundry. :/ haha

I'm hoping to update my etsy on Monday or Tuesday! :)

Here's to a great week.

all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good weekend! And I've never had a iced basil americano before! Or a normal americano lol!! I probably should now because of recent events haha :)

    ReplyDelete