Sunday, June 19, 2011

*a guide to using natural products*

So I've been using natural products for a few years, mostly because harsh chemicals are harsh on me. Some cleaning products cause me to choke and gasp for air. Some lotions and body products cause me to have hives. I have issues with fake things. Therefore I've compiled a list of my favorite products to share with you.


yes to carrots sunscreen - i like this. It separates since it's natural so you have to really rub it in.
face moisturizer - really great. it only takes one pump and this little bit goes a long way
toms toothpaste love love it.

the thing i've learned about shampoo is that when you use good shampoo that doesn't strip your hair off it's natural oils you don't have to wash your hair as often.
method laundry detergent the fresh air scent is my favorite
method dish soap love that it pumps

method wipes they are compostable
meyer's clean day lavender surface scrub use it all over. so great.

--------

These are some of my favorite products and i hope you like them.

Anyone use some of the same products.

1 comment:

  1. Great post and I've never heard of any of them except Tom's and Yes to Carrot! I really feel like trying them out now. :)

    ReplyDelete