Wednesday, August 24, 2011

art. chicago. crafts.

Hello blogging world!!

Last Friday was my gallery opening and Jess made cake pops for my birthday( the day before). Jess and I also got new tattoos for my birthday!!


Anchor


Then on Sunday David and I went to the art institute in Chicago for the afternoon.

The L

Anna Mendieta


Cezanne

Chagall

Classes started on Monday and Greyhouse has been busy busy. I have a few new movies to share with you over the next couple months and I'm getting ready for our local arts festival.


Wishing Wednesday in a bit.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is great. I love the Matisse. Chicago is my favorite american city. (Atleast, it harbors the greatest architecture of any american city) I am jealous. Lovely post, lovely blog :-)

    -Katherine
    www.byKatherineElizabeth.com

    ReplyDelete