Saturday, October 1, 2011

22 days

hello! I hope you all are doing well and yay it's the first of october which means i will be getting married in 22 days. 

TWENTY TWO DAYS!!! 

oh my. My parents came to town thursday and friday and we drove around doing last minute wedding things. we pretty much have all of it done, as crazy as that sounds. I have done a few DIY's and will share them with you over the next few weeks. 

Hopefully we can paint at our house today and begin assembling our room. :)

Here are some great posts from around the web. have a great relaxing weekend.


bluebird's trip to the BHLDN store. I got my shoes from there and am now jealous that I purchased them online instead of making a special trip to the store. 

Elsie talking about how great it is to have her sister with her. and then feeling the same way about jess. 


all for now


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see all your diy's for your wedding. It's so exciting; I hope it's perfect for you two!

    ReplyDelete