Wednesday, February 13, 2013

DIY: 10 minute valentines

Lets get real for a second if you have to make a bunch of valentines (work, your kids class, etc) then you need them to be fast and easy. Thats where this DIY comes in. It's a pdf version of some valentines I made three years ago because I liked Elsie's so much. I added one new couple group to them, Sam & Suzy from Moonrise Kingdom.

Here is a photo of how I displayed some in my apartment three years ago (I can't believe it was that long ago).  All you need to do is cut out the couples and glue them to some hearts you cut out!


And then here is what the valentines look like! I love all of these couples so so much!
If you click the picture it will take you to a website so you can download the pdf. 



I hope you have the best Valentines Day!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment