Saturday, March 2, 2013

How I did my Blog update.

Well it had been over a year since I redid my blog last time, and even longer since I changed my logo. Needless to say I was ready for a change. I purchased Elsie's Blog (Design) Love E-course, mostly because I was tired of having to research how to do the coding every time I wanted to add/change something. But pleasantly I learned even more from the course and devoured it in a few days. I'm still planning on changing how my content is archived (something I learned from the course), but this will take a while so it's happening in stages.


The biggest change you will see is the logo I used an illustration done by Rebekka Seale. You can purchase the illustrations from the Ink Nest as well. They also have other hand done illustrations you can use for your blog/business.


The font for the logo is my handwriting! I actually ended up creating a font for this because it was much easier than trying to draw it correctly each time. If you want to use my handwriting file I would be honored! You can find it here (only caps and no numbers).

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment