Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.
I honestly don't know what direction to take this. So multiple brief apologies it is.
1. I'm sorry to all who know me for my pregnancy brain and unexplained mood swings sometimes.
2. I'm sorry to anyone ever who's ever been offended by some crazy right wing Christian. Jesus was all about love not hate, so on behalf of them I'm terribly sorry,
3. I'm sorry to those who drive on the road at the same time as me. I will get mad at you for going to slow, not signaling, etc. But this does not mean I hate you.
4. I'm crazy emotional about things I care about, so I'm sorry for crying in front of you if you thought our conversation was going to be simple.
5. I'm sorry that all I can talk about lately is baby stuff, it's sort of a big deal.
have a great day.