Thursday, March 7, 2013
Pregnancy Must Haves
1. Pretzels. Which is so weird, because I'm not a salty snacker, but this baby is making me crave salty things.
2. Five Guys. Cheeseburgers, oh sweet juicy cheeseburgers. I think this craving is because I don't eat much red meat, so my body craves the protein in it. The past vegetarian in me can not believe that I want this.
3. Strawberries. I love strawberries, and can not get enough of them. Thank goodness they are coming back in season (in Florida, so in my grocery) but I can't wait for them to be in season here. Mmmm.
4. Thin Mints. I love love love Girl Scout cookies. And I keep my thin mints in the freezer so they are nice and cold when I eat them.
5. Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter. I seriously love this stuff. It's so thick and creamy. If I forget to put it on my skin gets all itchy while it's stretching.
6. Boppy Total Body Pillow. This thing is a life saver. I'm not kidding. If you are pregnant and think it's not worth the money, trust me it really is.
7. Horizon Organic Milk Boxes. I don't really like milk, I know some people love it, but it's not my thing. I can however drink the chocolate and strawberry of these, because I need the calcium.
8. Prenatal One. I like these vitamins because they are made from real food, and you only have to take one. They do upset my stomach if I haven't eaten and try and take one in the morning.
Anyone have some more suggestions?